Quick as a horse. Get the withdrawal amount in your bank account and repay it back within 30 days.
Get the withdrawal amount in your bank account and repay it back in 3 monthly instalments.
Get the withdrawal amount in your bank account and repay it back in 4,6,8,10&12 monthly instalments.
|Tenure||Interest/ per month|
Flat and transparent pricing on late payments. 💸
|₹ 1000 – ₹ 2499||₹ 9.00|
|₹ 2500 – ₹ 4999||₹ 15.00|
|₹ 5001 – ₹ 7999||₹ 20.00|
|₹ 8000 – ₹ 9999||₹ 23.00|
|₹ 10000 – ₹ 15000||₹ 25.00|
Late fee terms
Late payment fees are essential to ensure the payment of bills on the due date. It will be calculated based on the withdrawal amount and you will be charged a flat fee every day until the payment is done.
- A late fee is charged every day after the day of your due.
- To avoid late fees, activate auto payment and Keep a sufficient balance in your bank at the of your payment.
- A late fee is charged because we need our users to clear their dues on that we can ensure continued services from our lending partners.
- It is charged daily, instead of monthly to make sure our users do not pay more than they are required to.
- In case if you face any technical issues with due clearance and late fee, you can reach out to us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your bill is generated for all plans and collected every month on the same date as your withdrawal.
- If dues are not cleared on time, you will be temporarily blocked from using our services.
- Our executives will contact you via phone regarding your non-payment.
- An executive may visit you at your residence or work to collect your dues along with the late fee.
- Bank charges may be applicable if your auto payment failed due to a low balance.
- Payment gateway charges may be applicable when paying through the mobile application.
- Collection visit charge may be applicable if an executive visits you at your location to collect your bill amount.